Well established company in the Intermodal Transportation Industry currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated/forward-thinking Operations Manager for Charleston Terminal. Must have knowledge of Ports & Rails in Charleston.
The successful, highly motivated, and organized candidate will be responsible for the day to day trucking operations for this terminal. This individual must be knowledgeable in Intermodal Dispatch, Customer Service, DOT/Electronic Log Rules and Regulations, and be must be able to mutli-task in a fast paced environment.
MUST have intermodal experience.
- Prior experience in Intermodal Transportation/Drayage, with a strong Intermodal Operations background, primarily in Export/Export of ocean containers
- Thorough understanding of Federal Highway Administration & Department of Transportation Rules and Regulations
- Strong ability in recruiting Owner Operators or have an Owner Operator following
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (bi-lingual strongly preferred)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong analytical, negotiating, interpersonal and problem solving skills