Regional Compliance Officer
When it comes to money remittance services, Intermex is a leader you can trust. We use a proprietary financial technology that enables consumers to send money from the US to 17 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean; and four countries in Africa. We offer wire transfer and other money processing services through our network of 100,000 agents, and with the best customer service in the industry.
We're on a mission to attract, engage, and retain those who are great team players and leaders who make it their first priority to deliver service excellence.
At Intermex, the customer is at the center of everything we do, and our employees are the driving force behind our success. If you're a performance driven, customer focused professional who values teamwork and excellence, then please continue below and apply...we are eager to speak with you!
The Regional Compliance Officer will assist in the administration of the enterprise-wide Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations. Contribute with the activities of the Company's AML/BSA Compliance Department Program by managing the high risk agents by performing on-site reviews, KYC interviews, AML/BSA training, maintenance of associated documentation, and reporting to senior management.
- Responsible for duties and responsibilities as of a Compliance Field Representative to include the additional responsibilities mentioned below:
- Select and organize routes visits for high-risk agents (based on agent risk models in accordance with departmental processes and procedures).
- Perform enhanced due diligence (EDD) on agent file information (KYC).
- Review state regulatory requirements and prepare forms and training material.
- Contacts agents announcing visit and make travel arrangements.
- Visits agent, conduct AML/BSA interview, provide AML/BSA training, and collect KYC documentation as needed.
- Record and evaluate results and issue recommendation letters based on onsite findings.
- Escalate any alerts or other adverse findings to management.
- Document review findings in the appropriate databases including all pertinent facts and information to support result in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follows up on agent's recommendations, concerns and issues.
- Maintains awareness of regulatory updates and incorporate process and procedural changes into the onsite review process as directed by management.
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 50% of the time travelling (MUST HAVE)
- At least three (3) year experience in the field or related area.
- Advanced knowledge of AML and BSA.
- Fully Bilingual with excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and web search).
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
Intermex Wire TransferLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView All Intermex Wire Transfer Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.