The Area Sales Representative is part of the Agents Sales & Solution Center and is responsible for maintaining and developing the relationship with the agents in the area assigned including the day-to-day execution of FX investment managing the ROI in order to achieve sales objectives and revenue goals in conjunction with the members in the field. The Area Sales Representative will also leverage Intermex’s other products and services to increase profits, agent transactions and loyalty. This role is ideal for candidates who are success driven and enjoy working in fast-paced and changing environment with a diverse team. Candidate should possess experience in Telesales sales & Analytical Skills or related field and have excellent analytical skills.
• Proven sales experience with outbound and Inbound phone sales
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Strong analytical/financial skills
• Bilingual skills required: Spanish and English with solid written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technologies with a high level of proficiency
• Ambitious, Energetic, Confident with a strong work Ethic that can adopt a team mentality on the sales floor.
• World class selling and customer relationship skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling)
• Excellent customer service/relationship skills
• Multicultural Experience is preferred, especially in Mexico and Guatemala.
• Strong communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Collaboratively works with Sales Team Members to develop an overall district account plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with agents and partners, which include pricing and marketing strategies.
2. Achieves/exceeds monthly wires sales & GM objectives by increasing profit margin and quality of agent transactions.
3. Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/new agents to meet their needs and increase sales
4. Growth and retention of existing customers through pro-active solution-selling activities.
5. Assist outside sales team from headquarters office.
6. Responsible for entering and maintaining the sales call log up to date for every agent call inbound/outbound.
7. Responsible for maintaining a minimum of 36 hours per week in “Ready Time” on the phone in order to process and average of 144 calls per day inbound/outbound with a minimum of 40 outbound Contact calls required.
8. Identify and understand the diversity of their agent portfolio/agents within the assigned territory (# of Decliners, New, Underperformers, and Zero Volume Agents) in order to be able to plan and execute the right strategies to increase wire sales.
9. Present, promote and sell all the different products and services the company offers in order to leverage incremental wire sales with the agents.
10. Performs other duties as assigned by the Agents Sales & Solution Manager
Education and/or Experience
Two or four year college degree, with emphasis in business administration or finance
Minimum three years of experience in Sales, Telemarketing
Capacity to demonstrate proficient problem solving skills
Proficient in Microsoft Software (Outlook, word, and Excel) and in relevant computer applications
Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English.
General office working conditions, schedule may change as required to meet company demands
Mission, Vision & Values - To be the preferred provider of money transfer services, both in the United States and in Latin America. Focused on excellence, we always strive to provide unsurpassed quality and customer service.
Now, Intermex brings money transfers online – making the whole process quicker, easier and more secure. Intermex recognizes that the way people use money is changing so we are pleased to offer our online money transfer service in addition to our in person services. Our goal is to get your money – to your recipient – however they want it – whenever they need it.
History – Intermex was founded in 1994, beginning operations in the states of Washington and Oregon. In 1996 we expanded operations to Florida, opening our corporate headquarters in Miami. By 2014 Intermex was licensed to operate in over 49 states consolidating its position as one of the leading money transfer companies to Latin America, continuously outpacing the market growth.