TITLE: PeopleSoft Interaction Hub 9.1 Functional / Technical Consultant:
LOCATION: New York, NY 10014
TYPE: CONTRACT (W2 or c2c are both OK)
DURATION: 6 months +
THIS ROLE IS APPROX 60% functional Interaction Hub and 40%Technical. The customer requires a candidate that can analyze the current control portal and devise solutions on how to incoporate Interaction Hub 9.1 into the environment.
- Design, implement and support technical solutions in PeopleSoft Interaction Hub 9.1 for supporting the University’s portal system based on input gathered from a variety of sources including business systems analysts, analysis results and industry best practices.
- Direct and guide PeopleSoft Interaction Hub functionality decisions as they relate to the client business processes.
- Provide business process design, configuration and documentation.
- Act as a liaison between functional and technical staff.
- Report status to the Project Management Office (PMO) team and help draft regular communication across the project.
- Provide project estimates for changes in business process and/or additional new functionality.
- Provide work breakdown structure of implementation details to be included in project plan.
- Provide strategic direction and phase recommendations as it relates to web and mobile approaches for current project as well as long term.
- Provide expertise to meet or exceed Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (Level AA) and Section 508 (Subparts A-D).
- Track, escalate and document project risks, issues, decisions and changes to scope.
- Provide input and research into project recommendations and decisions.
- Work with testing team to submit defects in ALM or other tracking software.
- Provide other project related experience as necessary.
- Perform configuration analysis and documentation, especially as it relates to PeopleSoft Interaction Hub functionality.
- Lead test preparation for PeopleSoft Interaction Hub including test scenario and test script review and creation.
- Take lead for testing execution for the various test cycles.
- Create interface wireframes and conduct usability sessions to determine the best approach for a streamlined user experience.
- Create, document and track issues and resolutions.
- Create input for communication and change management.
- Provide detailed analysis and input to training materials.
- Provide input and review of existing Portal 9.0 design and make recommendations.
- Complete functional specification documentation per standards and required upgrade to 9.1.
- Review and analyze PeopleSoft security and how it flows between the various PeopleSoft applications through Interaction Hub.'
- 10 years of experience directly implementing PeopleSoft Portal Solutions.
- 6 years of experience with fluid and PeopleTools 8.55 and above and Oracle databases.
- 3 years’ combined experience in User Experience (UX) design or development.
- 5 years’ experience developing in PeopleCode, including iScripts and Application Packages.
- 4 years’ combined experience developing in XSL or XML.
- 1 year experience with either Fluid User Interface, Branding, or CSS.
- 3 years’ experience customizing enterprise single sign-on with PeopleSoft applications.
- 6 years’ combined experience in full lifecycle upgrades or implementations of PeopleSoft 9.1 or higher.
- Experience working in a multi-institutional PeopleSoft environment.
- Configure and maintain key features of PeopleSoft Interaction Hub such as Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Unified Navigation, Global Search, Branding, Homepages, Portal Sites, Content Management, Portal Registry, Pagelets, and Navigation Collections.
- Competency with PeopleSoft branding Ability to build and assemble themes, modify Style Sheets, and Macro Sets.
- Competency with Integration Broker Integration Gateways, Service Operations, Messages, Handlers, Routings, and Monitoring.
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.