Interlock USA, Inc. is seeking a Supply Chain/Finance Associate to join our team located in Reno, Nevada. Our company specializes in designing innovative and customized hardware solutions for the residential window and door market in North America. Our product line includes advanced systems for sliding, hung, casement and awning windows, sliding, swing and folding doors as well as a full line of European hardware solutions.
As part of the ASSA ABLOY group, we combine our global resources to successfully support our partners with unique and market leading product solutions. This Supply Chain/Finance Associate role is an excellent opportunity to join our growing company and to personally develop within a multi-national operating environment.
The Supply Chain/Finance Associate is responsible for the administrative support needed to ensure efficient operations within the Supply Chain and Finance Departments.
You will have energy and enthusiasm for products and take pride being on a team motivated by excellence and growth. You must enjoy working in an open and fast paced environment and possess a "can-do" attitude. Strong data entry skills and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft programs is required.
· Enter purchase orders, forward to suppliers and follow-up
· Check order confirmations for accuracy
· Review all backorders and update weekly back order report
· Review for accuracy and investigate receiving discrepancies
· Send, review and confirm open purchase order reports from vendors
· Update order status in ERP system
· Verify and input vendor product invoices
· Code and input freight invoices
· Provide HTS codes to freight forwarders upon request
· Provide tracking information of inbound freight to Customer Service and Sales staff
· Ensure all data in freight in transit database is up to date
· Maintain and reconcile freight database
· Reconcile vendor statements to provide accurate in-transit inventory
· Sourcing and ordering of office, cafeteria and warehouse supplies
· Forecast maintenance
· Admin projects as assigned by management
Knowledge and Experience will include:
· High School Diploma or GED
· At least 1 year of Administrative Office experience
· Knowledge of the purchasing process
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Sound knowledge of MS Office applications with the ability to create various reports in Excel
· Ability to work with an ERP system
· Practical problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize
· Capable of following oral and written instructions
· Ability to work autonomously and adapt and learn quickly
· Capable of communicating frequently with multiple departments in a professional manner
· Fast and accurate data entry skills
· Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
· Can meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations
· Flexible to work overtime (if needed)
Unlock the next step in your career and apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interlock USA, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision benefits for you and your family, 401(k), vacation and holiday pay.
The ASSA ABLOY Group is the global leader in access solutions. The Group operates worldwide with 48,500 employees and sales of over $9 billion dollars. The Group has leading positions in areas such as efficient door openings, trusted identities and entrance automation. ASSA ABLOY's innovations enable safe, secure and convenient access to physical and digital places. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world.