Payroll Clerk (Part-time)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Payroll Clerk (part-time)
ADP payroll processing for 70+ employees
Interlocal Association is a public nonprofit organization providing workforce and community development services.
Starting Pay: $17.00 an hour
Employee Type: Part-Time, 22 to 29 hours a week
Experience: At least 1 year
Locations: WorkOne Office, Greenfield, Indiana
The Payroll Clerk is designed to support the Human Resources Manager with variety of HR tasks. The Payroll Clerk will process bi-weekly payroll, maintain employee time records, assist HR Manager with hiring process, and other administrative duties.
Essential Job Duties
- Enters, maintains, and/or processes information in the payroll system; information may include employees' hourly rates, salaries or other compensation, time worked, paid leave and holidays, deductions and withholding, address changes, and other information.
- Ensures proper processing of payroll deductions for taxes, benefits, and other deductions.
- Perform administrative work, including scheduling and maintaining files.
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree in HR-related field preferred.
- 1 year of experience in payroll or in 'ADP-Workforce Now' preferred.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Solid understanding of MS Office.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Works in a well ventilated modern office.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Interlocal Association