- Control process from design concept, through development, finishing, and FF&E.
- Lead designs with quick turnaround to 3D modeling for evaluation.
- Work with both conceptual and schematic design.
- Provide quality control throughout each step of the design and production process to ensure that end results are up to brand standards.
- Develop and deliver graphic presentations and design documentation including visuals, storyboards, material boards, and proposals.
- Research, select, and document interior packages for a variety of projects including but not limited to full FF&E: Concept, style, and color palette development, Interior finish material, furniture and fabric, and fixture selection.
- Mentor and supervise a team.
- Must be a Certified/Licensed Interior Designer
- Minimum 8+ years of interior design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Ability to work and present independently using both design and technical aesthetic skills
- Experience working with CMF, FF&E, and Lighting design- sourcing and selecting interior finishes
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino, 3D Studio Max, V-ray, and Photoshop
- High efficiency on 3D modeling and complex surfacing, final presentation quality 3D rendering imagery
- Master’s degree preferable
- Experience with design development, construction permitting and documentation, and administration a plus
- Ability to speak Italian, Spanish, or Portugues
Compensation and Benefits – Exceptional Benefits
- Annual Base Salary, range $75,000 - $80,000+ (Depends on experience and certifications)
- Benefits Package – 100% paid health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance
- 28 days Paid Time Off, 401k + match
- Free use of fitness facilities
For immediate consideration and review, contact:
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: 17 years of experience
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process