The Position: Junior Architectural Designer - Hospitality
- Coordinates project design
- Develops creative design concepts for projects and expands on concepts of others
- Under limited supervision develops design solutions based on industry standard construction techniques and engineering principles
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
- Prepares presentation and design drawings
- Creation and participation of client presentations under general supervision
- Assists with the estimation of material requirements and costs for interiors projects
- Must be able to execute strong follow through on agenda items and project issues to achieve a high level of design
- Professional degree from an accredited program (Architecture)
- 4 - 10 years of related experience, including a minimum of 4+ years of demonstrated success as a designer on a range of hospitality projects
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Lumion, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Suite (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) and other drafting presentation tools (Rhino and Dynamo is a plus); hand drawing proficiency
- Strong organizations skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
- Architectural registration a plus but NOT required
- Spanish language fluency a plus
- Annual Base Salary, Range $65,000 – 80,000 - Depending on experience and certifications
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, PTO, retirement, insurance and more
- Internal growth opportunities
Why live, work and play in Miami?
- The trendy nightlife of South Beach, bejeweled by the eye candy of the Art Deco district.
- The bustle of Calle Ocho and the highly caffeinated energy of Little Havana.
- The plush hotels of Miami Beach and the historic hideaways of Coral Gables.
- Seemingly endless shopping opportunities in modern, sprawling malls and the quiet, personal attention offered by the family-owned shops of Coconut Grove and many other corners of the region.
- The lures of deep-sea fishing and golf and tennis.
- Miami's major league football, basketball, hockey and baseball.
- Boat shows and auto racing.
- Art festivals and outdoor food and wine extravaganzas.
- An international airport and the world’s busiest cruise port.
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: 17 years of experience
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process