INTERIOR DESIGN SALES CONSULTANT
Showroom Design Consultant
National Luxury Home Furnishings | Custom Window Treatments
Our client /the company pride's themselves on delivering a world class customer experience and product. They have revolutionized the custom window treatment industry by simplifying and stylizing a traditionally complicated and expensive purchase.
They are quickly growing and expanding aggressively their showroom presence , a state of the art e-commerce website and annual design inspiration book. But with all this exciting growth, their core values and principles have not changed. They still handcraft every product right here in the USA and treat each and every customer with the greatest appreciation and professionalism.
Work in a luxury showroom within a design consulting team, assisting residential clients and interior designers on window covering projects of all scope and scale. This is unlike other showroom positions in that design consultant's run the design showroom together, and report up to the VP of Sales rather than a Showroom Manager/GM. It's a wonderful opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded interior design or luxury salesperson.
- Offer design direction & inspiration to clients on window covering projects for the home
- Project Manage design projects of all scope/scale from concept through installation
- Run the day-to-day operations of their showroom
- Identify outreach opportunities, including marketing to local interior designers
- Participate in ongoing product/technology training meetings and host client events
- Positive and friendly demeanor toward every customer and colleague
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Awareness and interest of the design industry
- Awareness and use of SM networks
- Excellent computer skills, self-starter, quick-learner, team-player
- Able to work weekends
- 4+ years experience in luxury retail, interior design, design sales or similar required to be considered for the position
Compensation and Benefits
Depends on experience and certifications.
- Competitive annual base salary + commission on sales
- Comprehensive benefits Package includes; healthcare (company pays 80% of the employee), PTO, paid holidays, 401k match up to 4% and A&D insurance
For immediate review and consideration, contact:
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: 16 years of experience
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Interior Designer, Designer, Interiors, ID, A&D Industry, Architecture and Design, Architecture, Design, Design Sales Consultant, Design Consultant, Relationship building, Client focused, Luxury Home Furnishings, Interior Design Consultant, ID Consultant