Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Contracts Admin-Operations Analyst to our team in Milwaukie, OR.
The Contracts Admin-Operations Analyst supports the goals of the branch operations group by coordinating and leading projects, supervising company processes and procedures, and collaborating with various departments to identify opportunities for improvement. This position works closely with upper management to design and implement projects and initiatives across the company.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises and facilitates contract projects by reviewing all contracts, identifying requirements, communicating with appropriate parties (internal and external) and coordinating timely execution of contracts. Prepares and submits payment applications according to contract requirements. Monitors contract accounts for timely payment and collaborates with Management to minimize risk and ensure full payment is received.
- Supervises and facilitates inventory processes and procedures. Supports branch ability to manage and maintain accurate inventory while identifying and implementing improvements to the process. Provides knowledge-base for HQ concerning branch inventory (adjustments, count results, reporting) and supports branches by responding timely to inquiries.
- Collaborates with operations management to ensure reporting leads to improved company standards, safe operating practices, and standardization of best practices. Verifies standard operating practices meet company standards through branch visits, recording of key data points, and detailed reporting of needs.
- Supports Renovation group by contributing to regular project review meetings to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to customer’s satisfaction. Supports projects by providing scope review, cost information, preparing/updating estimates, and coordinating other elements of project setup.
- Supports company initiatives through effective project management. Collaborates with branches and various HQ departments to identify, plan and execute cost saving initiatives. Coordinates and supervises branch projects, expense reduction efforts and delivery of key operating metrics.
- Leads operations reporting efforts. Support Branch and Operations Management by delivering timely reports, giving end-users accurate and relevant information needed to effectively make decisions and meet targeted results.
- Coordinates and supports company safety program by creating content, implementing, and providing leadership. Regularly reviews, revisits, and improves safety program to ensure lower incident rates, increased engagement, and overall lower insurance costs related to avoidable incidents.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related degree.
- Project management experience preferred; successful management of multiple projects without heavy supervision.
- Professional communication skills; written, verbal and ability to give presentations.
- Flooring or other construction estimating experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Ability to adapt well to various software applications. RFMS and SQL experience a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to influence others to meet goals and objectives. Ability to work independently and amongst cross-functional teams.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD