Assistant Project Manager - Flooring Company
- Expired: January 09, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking to join a team that offers an excellent company culture, outstanding benefits, and incredible opportunities for growth? Join us at Interior Logic Group Property Services!
Interior Logic Group – Property Services, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry is looking for a talented Assistant Project Manager to join our team!
Manage renovation and capital improvement projects across multiple markets.
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Review project scope requirements to identify risks and confirm expectations upfront with all others involved; provide clarity of scope, products, schedule, coordination, etc.
- Develop accurate and comprehensive project cost estimates as the basis for upfront pricing decisions and on-going management of project profitability
- Ensure bid proposals are accurate and project is delivered according to profit expectations
- Partner cross functional teams across various markets for local project support/resolution
- Oversee project schedule and collaborate closely with Purchasing department to avoid material shortages
- Oversee project status with Contract Administrators to ensure all contract requirements are met
- Effectively communicate external and internal personnel
- Strong knowledge of flooring products and installation
- Demonstrate ability to function independently as an estimator
- Ability to understand, evaluate and effectively respond to customer proposals/RFP’s for large renovation and capex projects, to include blueprints, specifications, and contract documents
- Familiar with construction industry practices, methods, materials, installations, specifications, and conditions
- Proficiency with various systems and software tools commonly used in the industry to effectively manage the estimating, project planning and tracking processes
- Experience working on large flooring projects, assuring successful completion of cost, schedule, and quality expectations over an extended time while effectively managing risks
- Position involves some on-site activity in construction situations
- Walking and navigating through job sites and unusual conditions
- Moving and positioning loads up to 50+ pounds, climbing ladders and moving on temporary structures
- 5% traveling
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription plans with employer contributions
- Company 401(k) with up to 6% match
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Floating and Volunteer time pay
- Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and much more!
Interior Logic Group Property Services
Get fresh Estimator Flooring jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.