Registered Nurse (RN) - Assistant Director of Private Duty
Interim Healthcare is looking for a Registered Nurse for our Private Duty Department. This position will assist the Director of Private Duty and will fill in as needed in the Director's absence.
RN - Assistant Director of Private Duty Job Duties:
- Provides case management for private duty clients.
- Responsible for Administrative on-call two times a month.
- Performs start of care as needed.
- Responsible for all private duty client issues/concerns/complaints.
- Handles TB skin tests as needed.
- Responsible for supervisory visits to client homes.
- Assists with annual flu clinics as needed.
RN - Assistant Director of Private Duty Education and Experience:
- Must have both KS and MO RN license.
- Must have current CPR.
- Must have valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Must have at least two years experience as a nursing supervisor or have management exp.
- Proven organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills and supervisory skills.
- Proficient in current company software programs.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, with clinical and non-clinical personnel.
- Ability to multi-task, works under pressure with changing priorities and short deadlines, and effectively handles a heavy workload.
Benefits provided: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, various voluntary benefits, mileage reimbursement, CEU and CPR reimbursement.