Interim Healthcare is seeking Certified PCA's to work on homecare cases in the WEST END /SHORT PUMP AREA of Henrico County and in the surrounding Richmond Areas.
- Help with the Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) for patients, including toileting, showering, assisting with meals, light cleaning, showering, and other essential daily activities.
- Assist with transfers and any other duties necessary.
- Report changes in the patient's medical conditions and behaviors to physicians, families, and community leadership.
- Communicate with multiple levels within and outside of the organization
- Give emotional support to the patient by treating them with respect, dignity and always maintaining a positive and cheerful appearance.
- Assist with all other duties as assigned by the Nurse Manager.
- Need all shifts (morning, evening and night)
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved PCA certification training course
- Completion of CNA license
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy (“bedside manner”)
- Must be willing to submit to a drug and background check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time