Licensed Practical Nurse-Third Shift - Home Health
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will be called to care when you’re needed most. As part of Interim Healthcare Home Care, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients. We are in need of third shift nursing.
What we offer our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPNs):
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance (Full-time (FT), Part-time (PT), PRN)
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- One-on-One patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will:
- Provide in-home direct patient care according to the provider’s prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report change as needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV fluids: documenting thoroughly.
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc. and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.
To qualify for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position with us:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this position
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not required
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that your loved ones deserve the very best – that’s why we attend to each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and a full complement of specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We were called to care so that you can focus on being a family member.
Interim Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status
HealthcareView all jobs at Interim Healthcare
Get fresh Healthcare LPN jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.