Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN - School Setting
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Home Health School Nurse (LPN or RN)) you will be called to care when you’re needed most. As part of Interim HealthCare, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Home Health School Nurse (LPN or RN):
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.
- Work M-F following the school calendar
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- One-on-One patient care for school only or for Home and school
Excited to hear more? Apply below:
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Home Health School Nurse (LPN or RN), you will:
- Accompany child to school providing all medical care outlined in the established Plan of Care
- Provide a medically safe environment for learning and peer interaction
- Follow behavioral plan as needed
- Work with school staff, therapists, teachers to follow daily schedules and transition from one activity to another
- Assess and document patient conditions and report change as needed
- Accompany child on outings or bus rides as required
To qualify as a Home Health School Nurse (LPN or RN) with us, you will need:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
- Valid state-issued driver’s license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel
At Interim Healthcare, our patients deserve the very best – that’s why we focus on each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We’re called to care so that family members can be just that.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
AddressState College, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at Interim Healthcare
Get fresh Licensed School Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!