Hospice Aide (CNA)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Interim HealthCare, a leading Home Health agency in South Carolina and 6X Top Workplace winner, has an immediate opening for a Hospice Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). It’s been said that people will forget what you say and do, but never how you make them feel and our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) epitomize this belief. We offer meaningful work for our CNAs and provide an experience that our patients and families are grateful for and will never forget.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
What we offer our Hospice Aides / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Hiring Immediately
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- HSA with company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance and Free Education Courses
Who we are:
- Interim HealthCare has been providing quality care in the region for over 43 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner. We provide flexible career assignments that today’s healthcare professionals need to accommodate their lifestyle and priorities. Our CNAs thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well.
What you’ll do as a Hospice Aide / CNA:
- Provides services as stated in each patient’s Hospice Aide care plan.
- Assists patients in safely performing incidental/instrumental activities of daily living.
- Assigned duties may include but are not limited to:
- Providing personal care: bathing, oral hygiene, hair care and skin care.
- Assisting in dressing and undressing patients.
- Assisting in feeding the patient.
- Changing incontinent products.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Requirements:
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in SC and be able to travel.
- Hospice experience preferred
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
Interim HealthcarePelzer, SC
HealthcareView All Interim Healthcare Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.