Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Facility Staffing - $23-24/HR.
- $23 to $24 Hourly
Schedule: 1st or 2nd shift; must be available to work every other weekend.
What we offer our Certified Nurse Aides (CNA):
- Compensation ranging from $23-24/HR., benefits; including accrued vacation time, and incentives
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance. Whether you are interested in a full-time contract, or just looking for something Per Diem (PRN), we have something for you! (Yes, you can work through multiple Agencies!)
- Personal Staffing Coordinator – Dedicated to assist you with scheduling needs!
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required - Our Agency Staff CANNOT be mandated to work OT, unless you really want to!
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), you will:
- Responsible for providing direct patient care and assistance in accordance with plan of care
- Obtain vital signs and other measurements as directed and document findings
- Aid with daily living activities i.e., bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, and skin care
- Recognize and report abnormal findings or changes in patient status
To be qualified for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position with us:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent and successful completion of Certified Nursing Assistant course and Nurse Assistant certification as required by state in which employed.
- One (1) year experience preferred in a comparable job classification and/or as required by contracted facility.
At Interim HealthCare Staffing, we know that being our best is non-negotiable – that’s why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual’s mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life’s work.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
6:30AM - 2:30PM or 2:30PM - 10:30PM, with every other weekend.
Interim HealthcareMorgantown, WV
HealthcareView All Interim Healthcare Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.