Do you love being a CNA and providing the best care to residents and patients? If so, Interim Healthcare is looking to hire CNA's like you to become part of our compassionate, dedicated caregiving team that serves a number of facilities in your local area. You will have the chance to show your commitment and positive attitude while demonstrating your knowledge and skill on a daily basis. If this sounds like you then please apply and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch shortly to set you up for an interview.
- Help with the Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) for residents, including toileting, showering, assisting with meals, light cleaning, showering, and other essential daily activities.
- Assist Caregiver during the shift with transfers and any other duties necessary.
- Report changes in resident medical conditions and behaviors to physicians, families, and community leadership.
- Communicate with multiple levels within and outside of the organization
- Give emotional support to the residents by treating them with respect, dignity and always maintaining a positive and cheerful appearance.
- Assist with all other duties as assigned by the Resident Care Manager.