Administrative Assistant - Part-Time
Our Administrative Assistants have been called to care in their own unique way. As a member of Interim HealthCare’s administrative team, you’ll support a full range of projects, team members and office duties.
Part-Time, M-F, 9am-1pm
Start date for this position is 1/1/2/24 or after.
What we offer our Administrative Assistants:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives
- Dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service
- Daily Pay Option Available
Excited to hear more? Apply Below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Perform day to day administrative duties and function as a team player in our office to assist others in their roles.
- Perform medical assisting duties including referrals, chart audits, and other misc. medical assisting tasks as needed.
- Serve as the office’s go-to customer service resource, often acting as the first point of contact for visitors and guests.
- Maintain staff and client calendars using a variety of technology, including Microsoft Outlook, healthcare administrative tools, and some proprietary tools.
To qualify for an Administrative Assistant with us, you will need:
- Education: High School Diploma/GED required
- Strong customer service skills: previous customer service or administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, adapting quickly to new priorities.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal ability with strong written skills
- Proficient in common office equipment, including Windows PCs with Microsoft Office Suite, Copy/Fax machines, phone systems, etc.
- Desire to learn new skills and build a career in healthcare administration.
At Interim HealthCare, our patients deserve the very best – that’s why we focus on each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We’re called to care so that family members can be just that.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Interim HealthcareBellefontaine, OH
Get fresh Administrative Assistant - Part-Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.