Interim Healthcare of West Michigan is currently looking for a RN Transition Care Coordinator to join our home care team in Grand Rapids! This is a full-time office position.
As our RN Transition Care Coordinator, you will provide centralized intake and client service function in order to gather pertinent patient/client, clinical, and financial information to optimize quality care. You will work in concert with the Director of Healthcare Services to ensure quality, compliance, and excellence in clinical documentation.
If you are interested in working with a family owned and operated company that provides a dynamic and fun work environment, look no further, Interim Healthcare is the place for you!
Don't wait, apply today!
- Associate Degree in Business, Marketing, Healthcare or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Active RN license in the state of Michigan
- Three (3) years relevant experience in medical services or clinical environment with knowledge of medical terminology including previous home health experience of at least one year.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit Available
- Short-Term Disability
- Vision Coverage
- Weekly Pay