Interim Healthcare of West Michigan is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our hospice team in the role of Case Manager around the Grand Haven area! This is a full-time position that will allow you to take a more personalized 1:1 approach to patient care.
If you are interested in working with a family-owned and operated company that provides a dynamic and fun work environment, look no further, Interim Healthcare is the place for you!
Don't wait, apply today!
- Complete an initial/comprehensive assessment of the patient/family to determine hospice needs.
- Complete ongoing assessments of the patient’s physical status and the psycho-social status of the patient/family.
- Initiate and develop a plan of care in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Group (IDG), the patient/family, and the attending physician.
- Make necessary revisions to the IDG plan of care as the patient’s/family’s status and needs change.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Life Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Vision Coverage
- Weekly Pay
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Interim Healthcare of West Michigan
Grand Haven, MI