Hospice Admissions Nurse (RN)
Interim HealthCare of West Michigan Grand Rapids, MI
- Expired: September 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are now seeking a full-time Admissions Nurse (RN) to join our Hospice team.
As a Hospice Admissions Nurse (RN), you lead the charge in developing, coordinating, and managing client care plans with specific knowledge in home health, hospice, bedside care, symptom management, and crisis and family intervention.
Hospice Admissions Nurse (RN) Essential Functions
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs
- Initiate and develop a plan of care in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Group (IDG), the patient/family and the attending physician
- Make necessary revisions to the IDG plan of care as the patient’s/family’s status and needs change
- Provide services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care
- Initiate appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing the patient’s progress
- Monitor and evaluate the outcomes of patient care
- Refer to other services as needed
The Interim Difference
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Productivity incentive bonuses
- Generous mileage reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling model
- Comprehensive orientation
- Healthy work-life balance
- Dynamic and supportive work culture
- iPad and smartphone provided
- 100 percent EMR utilization
Hospice Admissions Nurse (RN) Essential Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Michigan
- One year of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Active CPR certification
- Home care or a wide range of Med/Surg experience required
- Hospice experience preferred
- Reliable transportation with a valid state driver's license and current car insurance
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
Interim HealthCare of West Michigan
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at Interim HealthCare of West Michigan