Looking for the flexibility you don't have in your current career? Are you looking to supplement your current income? Weekly pay & numerous bonus opportunities? Join our team today!
Interim Healthcare is currently seeking qualified, outgoing, team-oriented Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Resident Aides (RAs). Prospective employees would be responsible for the tasks of personal care and activities of daily living for patients of all ages in Assisted Living Facilities, and Skilled Nursing Facilities in Grand Rapids!!
We are currently hiring for second, & third shift positions; both part time and full time!
Why employees enjoy working for Interim Healthcare:
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- No weekends required
- Cannot be mandated to stay past your shift
- Choose the facility that fits you best
- Option for increased weekend pay
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Sign on Bonus!
- Health Coverage
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- 401 (k)
- Performance based pay increases
- Home care options available
- Family owned and operated
CNAs/RAs must be able to:
- Provides for patient's personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort needs.
- Promotes a safe environment during care.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and use of personnel protective equipment.
- Work under the supervision of the nurse on staff (LPN or RN)
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the appropriate supervisor.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Interim Healthcare of West Michigan