CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant West Michigan Area
Interim Healthcare of West Michigan Grand Rapids, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Interim HealthCare CNA you will:
- Be part of a patient-centric team that prides itself on quality of care, compassion, and collaboration
- Receive personalized training from experienced home care professionals
- Create a schedule that fits your needs (no nights or weekends)
- Empower your patients to age in place with grace and dignity
Why Interim Healthcare?
- Locally owned and operated
- Weekly pay and paid training
- Generous mileage reimbursement means you get paid to listen to your favorite music and podcasts while on the road
- Belong to a team that values your commitment, compassion, care and humor
CNA Essential Responsibilities
- Assist, perform, and train patient/client and family in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nails, and skin care, oral hygiene, toileting, etc.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, and/or range of motion exercises
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks that are assigned
- Recognize, report, and record changes in patient/client condition and safety to the supervisor
- Promote a safe environment and maintain unobstructed pathways while providing care
- 18 years of age or older
- An active CNA certificate/license with the state of Michigan
- An active CPR certification (we do NOT accept certifications from online-only programs)
- Reliable transportation with a valid state driver's license and current car insurance
- Previous home health care experience is preferred
Interim HealthCare is the nation's oldest leading home care and medical staffing company. Founded in 1966, there are more than 300 independently owned franchise locations nationwide. Interim's independent franchisees employ more than 75,000 health care workers and provide nurses, therapists, aides, and other health care personnel to approximately 50,000 people each day.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
Interim Healthcare of West Michigan
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at Interim Healthcare of West Michigan