Interim HealthCare of St. Louis South is looking for caregivers to provide a variety of Personal Care and Companion services to seniors. We offer scheduling flexibility and shift services may include, but are not limited to:
· Assistance with grooming and bathing
· Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
· Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Transportation service and assistance with errands
· Providing compassionate and reliable care and engagement with clients
Experience and Qualifications:
- Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide Certificate, or CNA License
- Successful completion of skills competency test
- Possess a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance
- CPR certified
-Hoyer lift experience
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.