Are you ready for a new opportunity? If so, we are currently hiring qualified Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to fill a full time contract opportunity as a Home Health RN. Position is located in Peoria, but services areas are in Peoria and surrounding counties. 1-2 years of recent Home Health experience is preferred. Similar positions are available in other Central IL regions outside of Peoria too. Please note in your application your preference for areas to work.
- Competitive Pay.
- Paid weekly.
- Direct Depost.
- M-F 40 hr/wk, no nights, weekends, or holidays.
- 1:1 interactions.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Care - RN
- RN Direct patient care provided to patients in their home
- Vital Signs, Physical Assessments including OASIS, IV, Wound, Lab draws, Disease Management education, Case Management.
- Responsible for completing on average 5-6 visits daily
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – RN
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensed with in the state of Illinois.
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility.
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly.
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility.
- Active car insurance and dependable vehicle to commute to and from patients residence.
Interim HealthCare of Downstate Illinois
Why Work Here?
We are a locally owned and operated agency.