Business Consultant - Home Health and Hospice Start Ups
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With our continuous growth, we looking for a Business Consultant to join our team.
The Business Consultant is primarily responsible for providing support and guidance of the process for new start-ups (new owners and business lines) and resales/acquisitions (new owners and business lines) to launch a successful operation.
- Develops and maintains processes for onboarding new owners and opening new business lines for franchisees.
- Develops and manages the project plan for all new start-ups and/or integrations for franchisees through transition to Franchisee Relations.
- Provides regularly scheduled support (virtually and in-person) to new franchisees focused on execution of the project plan including progress updates, education, and consulting.
- Completes monthly operational review with new owners to assess progress toward transition milestones.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Proven ability to manage home care operations and/or multiple projects at the same time.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Home health or Hospice Experience.
Interim Healthcare - PARENT
As the first nationwide home care company, we’ve put over 50 years of experience into our signature standard of care, HomeLife Enrichment®. It is the most comprehensive approach to home care available, designed to encompass care for the whole individual – mind, body and spirit, in addition to care for the family. That’s why Interim has been the first choice for so many families for over five decades.