- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assists the Franchisee in establishing and monitoring compliance with standards to ensure clients, and field employees expectations are met or exceeded.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local government laws and regulations, as well as policies and procedures of Interim HealthCare.
- Responsible for insuring all requirements of the office are in full compliance.
- Receives referral calls, documents intake for client services, schedules care professionals for home care or staffing assignments.
- Maintains accurate client files and employee personnel files.
- Reviews vendor invoices for Accounts Payable and submits to Franchisee.
- Performs human resources functions.
- Supervises collection and distribution of mail.
- Assists with administrative and clerical tasks as directed.
- Verifies client insurance.
- Promotes agency through education to prospective and existing clients and referral sources.
- Assists with marketing.
- Assists with Payroll functions.
- Responsible for orders being filled by qualified personnel in a timely manner.
- Responsible for taking action when issues and problems are identified.
- Responsible for recruitment and interviewing of Care Professional staff and ongoing training and motivation of staff.
- Develops sound customer objectives and strategies, identifies and meets/exceeds customer expectations, as well as maintaining customer relationships in an ongoing effort to drive higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) years of management experience that includes planning, staff supervision, recruiting and hiring.
- Leadership experience with groups or teams.
- Knowledge of seniors and documented experience in working with them.
- Previous experience in working with senior population.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze and problem solve.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability and effective organizational skills in order to meet short deadlines with finite resources.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, retain and manage an effective team.
- Customer service experience.
- Computer proficiency including the ability to utilize software programs for creating documents and financial analyses.
- Meets the requirements of federal and or state criminal and abuse background checks where applicable.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as needed.
- Able to engage in local and occasional out-of- town travel.
- Physical activity is light requiring occasional lifting/carrying up to 20 lbs. or pushing/pulling small objects. Frequently walking or standing or sitting most of the time.
Interim Healthcare - Columbia, MD
Get fresh Compliance Monitor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.