- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing company’s general administrative activities.
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Update and maintain office documents including but not limited to contractor and vendor contact, lease documents, service report.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Filing documents and organizing supplies.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Quickbooks experience
Interim Healthcare of Columbia is an equal opportunity employer without discrimination on age, gender, and race, disability or any other characteristics protected by law. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment. Interim Healthcare of Columbia offers competitive compensation package depending on the candidate’s working experience.
Interim Healthcare - Columbia, MD
Get fresh Operations Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.