Sales/Account Executive - Home Healthcare - Medicare experience
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Sales/Account Executive to help build this new Medicare certified Agency covering Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale and Hallandale within an experienced company.
At Interim HealthCare, we pride ourselves in being an industry leader: the First in Home Care™ and the First in HealthCare Staffing®. Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care and healthcare staffing. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Grow profitable revenues by effectively developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to home care referral sources and prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain contacts and relationships with key referral sources for home care including but not limited to: hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, senior residential facilities, senior medical centers, doctors, rehabs, long term care insurance, worker’s compensation companies, elder law attorneys, others.
- Establish a targeted account sales plan with key referral sources that will result in effective market coverage and solid return on time invested.
- Provide trusted and reliable customer service to referral sources.
- Complete other sales/marketing assignments as required to contribute to growth of the business.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related subject or equivalent work experience and training.
- Two (2) years successful sales experience with comparable customers.
- Home care experience required, including Medicare.
- Experience in the geographic area.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals and the proven ability to produce independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to travel the local area and maintain a weekly call schedule.
BusinessView all jobs at Interim HealthCare
Get fresh Medicare Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.