RN Case Managers with Interim HealthCare assure quality patient/client care and services are provided to in home clients. Duties include the following:
- Develops working relationships with physicians, discharge planners, social workers, and other members of an interdisciplinary team.
- Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being provided and reviews clinical notes.
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments and procedures of all in home clients within specified deadlines.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient and caregivers.
- Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates their execution, providing services as ordered by the physician.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
- Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team members.
- Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for use in the home, and refers to other services as needed