We are seeking to hire caring and qualified Personal Care Aides (PCA's) to provide care for our patients from Carson City, Sparks to North Reno and the surrounding areas.
Come join an elite team of professionals who have proven that home care is not just a business. . .it's a choice of the heart.
Personal Care Aide (PCA) Job Description:
As a Personal Care Attendant/Caregiver you will provide our clients with assistance, support, and activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting, meal preparation, light house cleaning, etc...) that will allow our seniors/clients to remain in the comfort of their own home where they prefer to be.
We offer our Home Health Aides the following:
- Competitive wages and benefits package
- Work/Life Balance
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- A Team Culture with a passion for service and safety
- Career Opportunities
Personal Care Aide (PCA) Requirements:
• Valid driver's license
• Auto insurance
• 6 months experience in care giving (RCFE, family member, elderly neighbor etc...)
• Clean background check
• Must pass drug screen
Assisted living experience is a plus.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Leave
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage (must meet minimum hours to qualify)
- 24/7 Office Support For Client Concerns
- Dementia Training
- Paid Travel Time and Mileage Between Clients
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
Interim HealthCare, is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.