- Thrive when given a new challenge?
- Have that inner drive to reach your goals and outperform others?
- Easily relate to a variety of people and enjoy celebrating in other's success?
Interim HealthCare is currently seeking a Home Health Business Development Representative to lead sales and build relationships in the Northern Kentucky area. The ideal candidate will be sales driven and customer focused! The Home Health Business Development Representative will be primarily responsible for growing referrals by effectively developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to home health referral sources and prospective clients.
• Maintain and develop a long-standing relationships within the community.
• Establish and maintain contacts and relationships with key referral sources for Homecare with senior residential facilities, long term care insurance, worker’s compensation companies, elder law attorneys, trust officers, financial planners, hospitals, rehabs and hospice providers.
• Establish a targeted account sales plan with key referral sources that will result in effective market coverage and solid return on time invested.
• Prepares and conducts presentations regarding Interim HealthCare to organizations where prospective clients might be reached or influenced.
• Use contact management system to track and report on weekly sales activity as well as monitor account development status and plan next steps; reviews reports and activity with supervisor on a regular basis.
• Five (5) years successful sales experience with comparable customers, preferably to Hospitals and/or Nursing Home
• Knowledgeable in Home Health preferred
• Experience in selling a service
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision while being an active team player.
• Goal oriented mentality and competitive spirit.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Our local Interim Healthcare operation is the largest franchise network within the Interim Healthcare system. We have been in existence since 1971. Our mission statement is simple: "We are committed to providing the most highly valued healthcare services to our clients. PERIOD." We value Honesty, Ethical Behavior, Fairness, Safety, Caring, Quality and Profitability.
- Job City: Carrollton
- Job State: KY
- Employee Type: Full Time