Home Health Aide – Home Care | Day Shift | Campbell, CA
Interim HealthCare is a full-service Home Health Agency seeking Home Health Aides to help us provide exceptional care for families in need for caring people like you.
Our Home Health Aide job responsibilities are:
Personal Care: activities that are assisting the patient with daily living such as:
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin and hair)
- Assisting with grooming
- Ambulation (assisting patient in and out of bed and engaging in light movements such as sitting, standing, or walking as soon as possible after an operation)
Homemaking: helping with light housekeeping and domestic activities such as:
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions provided by client
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Escorting to appointments out of the house such as: doctor's, shopping, lunch, etc.
Patient-Specific Care: activities that are taught by a nurse in our office such as:
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Taking vital signs
- Medication reminder