CNA / PCA / Home Health Aide
Interim HealthCare Charlottesville, VA
- Expired: January 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interim HealthCare is looking for competent Personal Care Aides(PCA) & Certified Nursing Assistants(CNA) to join our team. Whether you already have a passion for home care, or you are looking to make the switch from many patients in a facility to one on one, we welcome you with open arms!
- Weekly Pay.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Pay for annual in-service requirements.
- Mileage Reimbursement $0.45 per mile.
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs.
- Locally Owned and Operated.
- No Weekend or Holiday Requirements.
- Paperless! Clock in, out, and document with our app.
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education
- Rewards Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Open Enrollment twice annually for PRN staff.
- Health Benefits – Minimum Essential Coverage, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Indemnity Medical Plans.
Education, Experience, Skills & Abilities Required:
- A Personal Care Aide Certificate, Home Health Aide Certificate, or CNA License.
- Six months of healthcare experience.
- Eighteen years of age or older
- Able to hear, speak, write, and read English in a manor understood by most people.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks to effectively deal with change based on client needs and scheduling.
Essential Functions of a Home Care Aide:
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy client environment.
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety and report to supervisor.
- Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Assists client as assigned with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking, and medication reminders.