Area Director of Hospice Operations
Interim HealthCare Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
Our Area Director of Hospice Operations has been called to lead when they’re needed most. As a member of our hospice team, you’ll provide oversight to those that are providing a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Have oversight of Administrators and Directors at multiple hospice locations, in all operational areas including process and personnel management, sales growth and achieving financial goals
- Analyze gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume and mix, competition and operational costs.
- Assists in developing annual branch budget and monitor expenditures.
- Partner with Sales counterpart to ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base.
- Partner with clinical team to ensure quality deliverables designed to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
- Provide operational support and training to region
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Regional Director of Operations
What we’re looking for:
- Have proven success in leading a multi-site operation within the hospice industry which could include increased revenues, net profit, improved quality metrics, business growth within a territory.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent - clinical experience preferred
- Have current or recent experience managing in healthcare.
- Be willing to travel extensively throughout the area including Pittsburgh, Meadville and Erie
- Have outstanding leadership and managerial skills
- Have good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Success in revenue growth and in the development and execution of market planning
- RN Preferred
- Knowledge of hospice regulations, as well as understanding of revenue cycle.
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare, Inc., a member of Caring Brands International, is the nation’s most experienced healthcare franchiser. Driven by more than 300 independently owned franchises spanning 44 states, our team of 43,000 caregivers serves over 190,000 people every year. From home care and hospice services to healthcare staffing and specialized care, Interim HealthCare combines the resources of a national organization with a uniquely personal approach in each of our communities. Simply put, we’re a national leader in healthcare delivery.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
BusinessView all jobs at Interim HealthCare