Administrative Assistant - Full-Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Administrative Assistants have been called to care in their own unique way. As a member of our administrative team, you’ll support a full range of projects, team members, and office duties.
What we offer our Administrative Assistants:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.
- Daily Pay option available
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance (Full-time (FT), Part-time (PT)
Excited to hear more? Apply Below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you will change lives every day.
As an Administrative Assistant you will:
- Perform day-to-day administrative duties and function as a team player in our office to assist others in their roles
- Perform medical assisting duties including referrals, chart audits, and other misc. medical assisting tasks as needed
- Serve as the office’s go-to customer service resource, often acting as the first point of contact for visitors and guests
- Maintain staff and client calendars using a variety of technology, including Microsoft Outlook, healthcare administrative tools, and some proprietary tools
To qualify for an Administrative Assistant with us:
- Education: High School Diploma/GED required
- Strong customer service skills: previous customer service or administrative assistant experience preferred
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, adapting quickly to new priorities
- Excellent communication & interpersonal ability with strong written skills
- Proficient in common office equipment, Microsoft Office Suite, Copy/Fax machines, phone systems
- Desire to learn new skills and build a career in healthcare administration
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that your loved ones deserve the very best – that’s why we attend to each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and a full complement of specialized services, we bring quality care where it is needed most. We were called to care so that you can focus on being a family member.
BusinessView all jobs at Interim Healthcare