Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities is searching for an experienced Registered Nurse/RN to plan, organize, direct, and provide home care to meet the identified needs of our patients.
This position will provide on-call phone triage from home with potential for in-home patient visits as appropriate.
- This is a full time position and will work overnight and/or weekend hours.
- Eligible for full benefits package, including PTO!
• Facilitates the consideration of another level of care (i.e. inpatient, respite, continuous care) when indicated by the patient’s/family’s status/needs.
• Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with nursing standards of practice.
• Ensures that equipment, supplies, drugs and biologicals and other necessary items and services are available.
• Provides education and interventions to support the effective management of the patient’s pain and other physical symptoms as well as assesses the patient/family’s response to intervention and treatment.
• Provides education/instructions to the patient/family in accordance with the plan of care.
• Completes accurate and timely documentation of patient/family services provided.
• Provides telephone triage and makes patient visits, as appropriate.
• Attends Staff Meetings, as available.
• Completes mandatory education, as assigned.
• Actively participates in the quality assessment and performance improvement (QAPI) program, as appropriate.
• May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
• Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a RN in the state in which employed. License is active and in good standing.
- Minimum of twelve (12) months of accumulated experience as a registered nurse within the last five (5) years or, if no experience within the last five (5) years, evidence of current (within the last 12 months) clinical knowledge as deemed appropriate by the DHCS.
- If a state standard exists that is higher than these education/experience requirements, the state standard supersedes these qualifications
- Proof of valid driver’s license.
- Proof of valid auto liability insurance.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Mileage Reimbursement
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or check out our website at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/careers/ for more information.