Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities is searching for an experienced Casual Registered Nurse/RN to plan, organize, direct, and provide home care to meet the identified needs of our patients. The RN is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing or Nurse Supervisor. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes. If you're looking for flexible hours, apply today!
- Graduate of an accredited school for RN and licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of MN.
- Minimum of twelve (12) months experience working in an acute care or home health environment.
- Evidence of current CPR certification.
- Experience in Home Care to include OASIS; minimum one (1) year experience preferred.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary
If you are interested in this great opportunity, apply at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/home/ today!