Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities is searching for an experienced full-time Home Care Start of Care (SOC) Registered Nurse / RN to provide effective and efficient patient care in the comfort of the patient’s home. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
Our Home Office is based in Roseville, MN and our service area covers the 13 county Twin Cities Metro area. Incumbent must be willing to travel throughout Interim's service area based on the clients needs.
- Ability to assess and determine appropriate wound care including obtaining MD orders.
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State Nurse Practice Act. Specifically responsible for start of care process and procedures, along with other visits when appropriate.
- Responsible for delivering nursing care to patients as directed by the RN Case Manager and the physician’s plan of care.
- Responsible for making decisions based on individual educational preparation and experience as a registered nurse.
- Responsible for timely communication to the appropriate registered nurse, supervisor and other staff members regarding the patient’s condition. Communication includes immediate methods of communication when indicated.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation of patient services to reflect and create the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and self plan of care.
- Provides respectful and compassionate care to all patients/families/caregivers.
- Participates in coordination of home care services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for home care interdisciplinary group members.
- Provides appropriate pain/symptom management. Evaluates patient’s response to previous treatments/medications.
- Contributes to agency’s process to develop and implement improvement strategies.
- Collects and reports data accurately, completely and in a timely manner.
- Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Participates in personal, professional growth and development.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Communicates and requests MD orders to complete plan of care (POC).
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school for RN and licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of MN.
- Minimum of twelve (12) months experience working in an acute care or home health environment.
- Evidence of current CPR certification.
- Experience in Home Care to include OASIS; minimum one (1) year experience preferred.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
Check out our website for more information or to apply! https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/home/