Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities is searching for an experienced Home Care Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager to provide effective and efficient patient care in the comfort of the patient’s home. The RN Case Manager is to assure quality patient care and services are provided to in home clients. Accountable for making decisions based on his/her educational preparation and experience in nursing.
Our Home Office is based in Roseville, MN and our service area covers the 13 county Twin Cities Metro area. The primary territory for this position will be in the North West section of the Twin Cities area. Incumbent must be willing to travel throughout Interim's service area based on the clients needs.
This position is full time, offers a competitive wage, a $5,000 hiring bonus and a comprehensive benefits package!
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon principles of psychological, biological, physical and social sciences.
- Develops working relationships with discharge planners and social service workers.
- Assesses and reviews the matching of employee skills to client needs.
- Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being provided and reviews clinical notes.
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in home clients within specified deadlines.
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates their execution.
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing the patient’s/client’s progress.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote coordination of patient/client care and planning for discharge.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care.
- Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team members.
- Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for use in the home.
- Refers to other services as needed.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
- Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- Participates in the Office’s Emergency Preparedness program, as requested.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively manage an assigned patient population.
- Accesses personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of MN.
- ·Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred.
- One (1) year case management experience preferred.
- ·Preferred: Community health and a wide range of Medical-Surgical experience.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement/Company Car Option
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Check out this wonderful opportunity at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/careers/ or apply now!
We are Improving People’s Lives in our community and so can you!
Integrity: We act openly and truthfully in all that we do to comply with laws and regulations.
Compassion: We care about other’s needs.
Customer Focus: We value long-term relationships by being committed to listening, respecting, and responding to our customer’s needs.
Innovation: We find solutions that are resourceful in meeting customer’s needs.
Financial Responsibility: We continue to grow and prosper to ensure long term opportunities for our employees and customers.
Our Mission: “We Improve People’s Lives” Interim’s mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion.
Our Vision: We will be the provider of choice for Home Care, Hospice and Personal Care and Services.
Customer Service Promise: To be the provider of choice offering excellence in patient care, compassion, and communication.