Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities is searching for an experienced Home Care LPN to provide effective and efficient patient care in the comfort of the patient’s home.
Our Home Office is based in Roseville, MN and our service area covers the 13 county Twin Cities Metro area. The territory for this position would primarily be in the South West section of the Twin Cities. Incumbent must be willing to travel throughout Interim's service area based on the clients needs.
This position is full time and offers a competitive wage with an exceptional benefit package!
- Recognize and report changes in the patient’s condition to the RN supervisor.
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s progress.
- Assist the RN or physician in performing specialized procedures and duties.
- Assist the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Assist the client in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Able to perform CPR.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient.
- Able to visually and auditorially observe the patient.
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient and scheduling needs.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if applicable.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office from assignment to assignment.
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient care.
- May have access to protected health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization.
- Graduate of an accredited vocational school for LPN/LVN and licensed to practice in the State of MN. License is active and in good standing.
- Prefer at least 1200 hours of experience as an LPN within the last 12 months or participates in an office preceptor program.
- Must be willing to travel within Interim's service area.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement / Company Car Option
If you are interested in this great opportunity, apply now or visit our website at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/home/