CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant / Personal Care Aide | Full and Part Time | Immediate Openings Boise Area
Interim HealthCare is looking for caring CNA / Certified Nursing Assistants and Personal Care Aides like you to join our team. We have multiple shift offerings that need caring individuals like you! Home Care and Staffing Needs.
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant and Personal Care Aide responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and trips.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctor appointments.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers.
Please call (208) 938-9681 to speak with a team member for more information and quick apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant and Personal Care Aide requirements include, but not limited to are:
- 1 year of experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and successful completion of a Nursing Assistant Course and Nurse Assistant Certification as required by the State of Idaho
- CPR Certified
- Must pass Drug Screening
- Valid Driver’s license and current auto insurance
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, PRN Shifts, Day Shift, 8 hours, 10 hours, 12 hours, Boise, Idaho area
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Interim HealthCare of Southwest Idaho
Why Work Here?Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Join our Family of Awesome Caregivers! "It just feels like a close-knit company".