Occupational Therapist PRN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tired of working long shifts with patients you know by room rather than by name? Come work for a home health agency that is well-known for excellent patient care and gives you flexibility and an exceptionally supportive staff!
We have been locally owned and operated by the same family in Newport News since 1991. This is a true testament to our superior service and high clinical standards in this competitive industry. As guests in our patients' homes, we never forget that our service is more than just treating symptoms; it's developing a comprehensive health care plan tailored to each patient's needs. Our Newport News office is currently looking for PRN Occupational Therapists.
What We Offer:
- Flexible Schedules and Competitive Pay
- Paperless environment
- Mileage reimbursement
Job Duties of this rewarding position as a Home Health Occupational Therapist (OT) include:
- Initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning.
- Develop and revise the plan of care in consultation with the physician and other care-team members.
- Provide therapeutic treatments and evaluation of equipment needs.
- Conducts supervisory visits of COTAs and HHAs as appropriate.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes and submits documentation in a timely manner.
- Evaluate outcomes of care and plan for discharge.
- Current OT license in good standing in the state of Virginia
- 2 years recent Occupational Therapy work experience
- Excellent customer service and patient focus
- Great clinical assessment skills
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare - Virginia Beach VA
AddressNewport News, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at Interim HealthCare - Virginia Beach VA