At Interim HealthCare, we believe all of our employees, whether on the field or behind the scenes, play a key role in enabling our clients to live happy, healthy and independent lives. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Nurse (RN)/ Nurse educator, who will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all clinical services as well as ensuring employees and contractors meet regulations and standards of care.
Responsibilities of the QA Registered Nurse (RN)/ Nurse educator role include:
- Ensure that daily patient care and related in office activities are conducted in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the quality of patient care of client services, formulating and implementing an action plan and evaluating results.
- Responsible for the documentation of patient complaints, occurrences, and infection logs.
- Responsible for understanding current trends and advancement in the delivery of care in the home.
- Responsible to ensure that appropriate paperwork is being utilized by clinical staff.
- Responsible for efficient use of the in-office and field resources related to patient care and client services.
- Responsible to on-board new employees to homecare and train in the field.
- Able to educate new clinicians to homecare.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that is active and in good standing in the state of Colorado. BSN preferred.
- Current Health Care CPR Certification.
- Two (2) years of home care experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) within the last five (5) years.
- One (1) year of home care experience, managing caregivers within the last five (5) years.
- At least two (2) years of OASIS experience.
- Must have recent med surge experience.
- Ability to conduct extensive OASIS documentation and chart audits.
- MUST be computer proficient.
- Able to work independently and provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals.
- Knowledge of state, federal, and licensure regulations.
Shift: Monday- Friday; 8am-5pm, Full Time.
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Health Coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Offices in Fort Collins, Greeley, Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Tucson, AZ
- Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Acute Rehab and other facilities
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare- Southern Colorado and Tucson