Redding CA -After Hours On-Call Client Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interim Healthcare has a unique opportunity to join our team in Redding, CA. Our business is providing caregivers to seniors in their home. We are looking for a full-time after hours (5:00pm to 8:00am) On Call Customer Service Representative for Interim HealthCare Personal Care and Support Services. We currently have 8 locations in 3 states. You will be part of a full-time team providing all evening, weekend, and to fill-in as needed for extra office coverage.
Working at Interim HealthCare of Redding, means a career unlike any other. Interim HealthCare has the kind of stability, combined with our commitment to integrity that makes us your perfect career partner.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday pay– we believe in balance.
- A team environment with a focus on family and community service
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- $25K AD & D Policy
- $25K Life Insurance Policy
- Direct Deposit
- Vision Coverage
ON-CALL CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to Telework in a "quiet environment"
- Previous multiple site after hour on call experience a plus
- Must have six (6) months of home care scheduling experience
- Excellent communication skills, typing skills & telephone etiquette
- Excellent computer and phone skills, being bi-lingual would be a plus
- Communicates with multiple customers and determine scheduling needs and arrange coordinate the requests
- Communicate appropriately with Interim customers, employees and vendors as needed
- Works independently, identifies when a manager needs to be contacted, or something is a crisis
- Gives detailed reports of scheduling to the office and follows up with appropriate documentations
- Stays informed on client, employee and office information
- Manages multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Previous home care or staffing scheduling experience is a plus.
- Proven organizational skills & detail oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally & in writing with clinical & non-clinical personnel.
Interim HealthCare of Redding is a full-service home health care agency provider of home care, hospice, palliative care, healthcare and staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Interim HealthCare – Redding CA
BusinessView all jobs at Interim HealthCare – Redding CA