LVN for Office Work
***** UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP *****
Interim HealthCare is looking for an LVN to join our office team. This is a Monday thru Friday 8-5 position. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a home healthcare agency.
- Quality Assurance
- Will be crossed trained in all office CSR duties
- Works in conjunction with clinical staff to adhere to standards of practice for nursing and applicable law and regulations.
- May have to make home visits if needed.
- Actively participates as part of a high performance work team to drive and manage change to deliver exceptional patient/client service.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Current Practical Nurse (LPN) or Vocational Nurse (LVN) Program license active in state in which he/she practices.
- Three (3) years relevant experience in medical services or clinical environment with knowledge of medical terminology including previous intake experience of at least one year.
Interim HealthCare - Redding CARedding, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.