Interim HealthCare is looking for caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) like you to join our team.
Our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Home Health Aide (HHA) responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and trips
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctor appointments
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Home Health Aide (HHA) job requirements include (but not limited to) are:
Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or 6-months experience as a Home Health Aide (HHA)
- CNA certification preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Current CPR certification
- Must be able to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional and respectful manner
- Must pass a pre-employment assessment, drug screen and background check
- Interim HealthCare staffs 24/7. Team members must be available for shift work, including weekends and holidays
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and current auto insurance
- Locally owned and operated
- Free education courses
- Flexible assignment to fit your needs
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A great company culture
- Awards and recognition programs
- Specialized Dementia Training
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.