Registered Nurse (RN)
This position travels to see patients in the greater Oakland County Area.
Home Health Registered Nurse
The Home Health RN selected for this position will assure quality patient/client care and services are provided to in home clients. The RN conducts in home assessments, creates care plans, and works to accomplish home health goals with the assistance of the interdisciplinary team. Accountable for making decisions based on his/her educational preparation and experience in nursing.
Interim Healthcare has over 50 years of proven success and longevity as the 1st nationwide home care company. At Interim Healthcare, we have spent decades proving to our clients that it is possible to receive the highest standard of patient care from the comfort of one's home. Providing home health, senior care, hospice, pediatric care and healthcare staffing services to clients throughout the county. We're committed to changing the image of traditional home healthcare, one client at a time through compassionate and comprehensive care.
Our team members benefit from:
- Competitive wages; Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI;
- PTO up to 120 days off per year
- Paid Sick & Personal Time, Tuition Assistance
- Bonus/Incentive Pay
- Paid Training & Development
- Bereavement Pay
- Company Provided Equipment
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon principles of psychological, biological, physical and social sciences.
- Develops working relationships with discharge planners and social service workers.
- Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being provided and reviews clinical notes.
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in home clients within specified deadlines.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates their execution.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare related needs..
- Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team members.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience, preferred
- One (1) year case management experience, preferred.
- Community health experience and a wide range of Medical-Surgical history, preferred.
Interim HealthCare - Novi, MIWixom, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.