- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Fort Collins
Status: Full Time
Pay: $14.00 – 16.00 per hour plus bonus opportunity of $100 a hire
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
- Health coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Vision plan available
- Dental plan available
- Retirement option available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Exceptional PTO program for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
Are you confident, personable, and able to multitask? Our Human Resource (HR) department is currently hiring a Hiring Coordinator/Recruiter. The Hiring Coordinator/Recruiter manages all aspects of the recruiting process for multiple departments and offices. Our business is growing; are you the person to keep us on track by finding and hiring top notch candidates to fill our growing needs?
As the Hiring Coordinator/Recruiter you are our first impression. You represent Interim HealthCare and will impact the quality of care for our customers by finding the right people for the right jobs.
You will source, screen and schedule qualified candidates for multiple departments and offices through various recruiting and sourcing tools. Your dynamic personality will help you screen and interview qualified candidates as well as build and maintain relationships with applicant referral sources and community representatives. We expect a full cycle recruiting process that will enhance the applicant experience.
Responsibilities of the Hiring Coordinator/Recruiter include:
- Coordinate recruitment advertising, to include creating and posting job openings and the use of Internet recruiting tools.
- Participate in recruiting activities, including job fairs, community events, conventions etc.
- Coordinate the application process, including telephone and Internet responses, application scheduling, interviewing.
- Assist in maintaining spreadsheets containing candidate/project tracking information.
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment strategies.
- Assist in establishing best practice recruitment efforts and adjust recruitment strategy as needed.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Two (2) years of experience in recruiting, human resources, marketing, sales, or related, preferred.
- Field interview experience preferred.
- Previous use and experience of various recruiting tools, job boards, and job fairs preferred.
- Proficient in computer software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Able to work well in a high-pressure position and in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Interim HealthCare- Northern Colorado
AddressFort Collins, CO
Get fresh 21 Plus jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.